He currently serves as the “Relationship Expert” for the nation’s leading African American physician referral website, Blackdoctor.org and for an African American men’s health website, Healthyblackmen.org Gifted and seasoned, his workshops and lectures cover a wide array of topics that address intimacy enhancement, communication strategies, relationship building and maintenance, reproductive health, responsible decision-making, and values clarification. His background in curriculum and instruction enables him to teach/train with a high level of competence and sensitivity to diverse populations.Dr. Wadley received his Doctorate of Philosophy degree in Education from the University of Pennsylvania with a concentration in Educational Leadership and Human Sexuality Education.
- Stolen Black Lives…At The Hands Of Our Own
- Hair We Go Again: What We Should Really Celebrate About Gabby Douglas & Simone Biles
- Dr. James Wadley: “Truth Is Black Folks Haven’t Had Time To Heal From One Tragedy To The Next”
- "Inside The Mind Of R. Kelly: "Sexual Abuse Is A Generational Curse"
- Power Ballin: 5 Tips To Grow Your Money And Your Relationship
- Bill Cosby Admitted To Giving Woman The Drug Quaaludes: What This Really Means
- PTSD, 'Survivor Guilt' & Trauma In Black Lives: Self Care After Charleston
- Heartbreaking: 6-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide With Jump Rope
- Solid As A Rock: 5 Lessons From Chris Rock's Impending Divorce
- Processing My Denial & The Allegations Against Bill Cosby
- 8 Red Flags You May Be Dating A Sociopath
- Getting There: 7 Ways To Have Stronger Orgasms
- Gay Marriage: A Conversation For Black America
- If I Had A Daughter...Would I Tell Her To Think Like A Man?
- You Sext Me...But Do You Know Me?